Monday, December 26, 2011

Moodboard: Sweet


Introducing, my Moodboard. This is where I'll be posting 10 images of inspiration of whatever mood I may have for that particular moment. The pictures will be shown here are not really mine. It may come from other sites that I will provide the links.











I need something to perk me up. I feel so sleepy because of yesterday's Christmas rush. Yes, literal rush. I want something sweet. That's why I decided to translate it to this moodboard.

Have you tried to make something like this? I suggest you try if you haven't yet, it's fun!

*photos are from Pinterest*







2 comments:

anney said...

Love the holiday cookies! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

jen said...

thank you sis!same to y0u!and may we all have a prosperous new year to come!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...