Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 New Year's Resolution

Happy New Year everyone! I hope we all had a blast celebrating the new year. :) 2011 passed by so quickly and as 2012 came along, I wanna share with you guys my New Year's resolution.

1. Save, spend wisely





I want to start this year right. I want to save not just for myself, but most importantly for our kids. I'm not getting any younger. Though we maybe just starting out with our jobs, I want to start as early as possible. Earning minimum wage and supporting two kids may be a challenge but then again nothing's impossible.

2. Spend more time with my family






The kids are growing up so fast. I missed the days when they were so little I'm afraid to hold them tight. Now, they're so active, naughty and restless sometimes I wanna put them back to where they came from. lol

3. Reunite with my friends


I missed hanging out with my friends. Being married and having my own family prohibits me from going out and hang out with my friends. Well, it is my choice to be with my family and I want to spend most of my time with them but sometimes I want to have a break and be with other people doing things that I'm not used to do on a daily basis.

4. Make new friends


As much as I wanted tor reunite with my old friends, I still want to have new ones. Maybe through this blog I can have some, right?

5. Focus

I noticed I had trouble being focused these past few years I don't know why? I'm searching for some ways to treat this because I knew I'm not like this before.

6. Read more books


                                            

I love reading. Anything! But I still can't pursue this hobby. These are just some of the books I want to read. :/

7. Upgrade my wardrobe





I personally think I'm through with the t-shirt-jeans phase. I'm turning 21 this year and I think this the right time to upgrade my wardrobe. I have so many fashion inspirations especially those fashion bloggers. Aarrghhh! :D

8. Live a healthy lifestyle





I'm not a health buff but it still important to have a well balanced diet. I'm also thinking of doing some exercise routines. More fruits and veggies, milk and breads to come this 2012! :)

Stick to our goals and be productive. Make this year unforgettable and most of all, let us all start this year right!

How about you? What are your New Year's resolution? Do share! :D

2 comments:

anney said...

I also have a few New Year's resolution na sana e magawa ko. Happy New year! may you have a fruitful 2012!

jen said...

sna nga sis!hehe..happy new year dn!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...