Saturday, December 17, 2011

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm Review

It's one week before Christmas! How many of you already had their Christmas parties? Me, not yet. *hehe* Anyway, here's the other half of my Maybelline haul that I promised to review. :)


Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm (anti-oxidant berry)



ingredients


I love the packaging. The super cute doodles and the color combination is so kawaii!


It is a clear type of balm and doesn't leave a tint on lips/hands


swatch


indoor lighting


natural lighting

It does moisturize my lips well but it's not the hg type. I think I can find something more than this. The spf factor doesn't too. :) The only thing that bugs me is the scent. It does have a fruity berry scent on the tube, but when I apply it on my lips, it smells weird. But I can easily get use with it. :)

Have you tried this too? What are your thoughts about this? Do share. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...