Saturday, December 17, 2011

Maybelline Clear Smooth All In One Shine Free Foundation Review

Happy Holidays everyone! Seems like everybody's busy doing Christmas shopping huh? :) Anyway, remember my last post which is a Maybelline haul? Here's the part one of the review as promised. Check it out!




MNY Clear Smooth All In One Shine Free Foundation (02 nude beige)




ingredients/mfg. date (no exp.date?)


btw, this is just a refill



puff included



and a protectant(yes, I do appreciate it. thank you!)



This shade matches with my skintone, I think it can match light/medium skintone. And it leaves a matte finish. It has a light to medium coverage and the texture is smooth. Has a powdery scent that is not overpowering. 


Don't mind the white cast, the powder easily blends and creates a nice smooth looking finish.


w/ powder and lip balm

My only complain about this is when I tried to apply my Ever Bilena lip&cheek tint, I had trouble blending it. So what I did is I apply my tint before the powder. Other than that, I had no problem about this product. It doesn't break me out and very affordable. The SPF 25 is a plus too!

p.s. I've also learned that the price Php 149.00 is the regular price of the refill so don't mind the sale thingy on the packaging. :)

p.p.s. I've also encountered some rant about this here so I'm going to share with you guys if mine will do the same, but for now it is still in good condition. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...