Sunday, December 4, 2011

Haul: Maybelline


Last month, I seriously wanted to buy a Carmex lip balm (haven't tried it out yet) but really can't because I don't have the time to go to the mall. The nearest mall for me where I can buy it is Landmark Trinoma. My daily schedule just won't permit me to go there. So when I saw these, at Mercury Drug last Friday night (sounds like a song huh?) I grabbed it right away! I even included a face powder because I ran out of face powder already and I wanted to have something that is very compact and tiny that I can bring it anywhere and can fit inside a small purse. So these two items were really at the right timing. :)

MNY Clear Smooth All In One Shine-free Foundation (nude beige) - Php 149.00
MNY Baby Lips lip balm (anti-oxidant berry) - Php 79.00

I'm not sure if the 149php price tag on the face powder is already a discounted price because there is no regular price tag on it and I have no idea how much does it cost with the regular price. :)

p.s. Reviews coming soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...