Monday, December 19, 2011

My Christmas Gift Guide for 2011

Just a week before Christmas, and with all the wishlists/gift guides sprouting on the net these past few days, I am going to share with you my own Christmas gift guide! Not a wishlist. My wishlist is far different from this. *hehe* Watch out for it 'cause I'm gonna post one soon. Okay, maybe tomorrow. ;)

1. Sexy White Shirt (v-neck w/ pocket)


Okay, I know I can buy this for myself. But if anybody will have a heart to give this to me as a gift, I would be forever grateful. lol A gift is still a gift! *wink*

2. Top Picks Couture Wide leg pants (rust/plum)


I super duper wanted to have this one! The color is just so adorable to pass up right?



Who wouldn't want that? It's too beautiful! Aarrggghhh!!!

4. filed organizer from Minute Shop


This planner is so cute! Love the doodles! I think now is the best time to start being organized! :)

And last but not the least.....

5. Samsung PL 20


I initially wanted to have a Samsung ES 80 but I learned that this one's better. Just a few thousand bucks pricier. *wink*

As you can see, the items shown here are kinda buy-able that's why I called this a gift guide and not a wishlist. So Santa, can you please hear my wishes? I've been a good girl these past few years. :)

Fellas, have you done something like this? It's not too late anyway. If so, do share. :)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those Couture Wide leg pants (rust/plum) are so full on sexy! The way the material drapes and flows is so very attractive,and they are so figure flattering aswell. Love Flara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...