Saturday, October 29, 2011

e.l.f. Cream Eyeliner Review

Sometime ago, I bought this along with the lip and cheek tint. Haul post here. After a few weeks of trying this out, I think this is the right time to make a review.

e.l.f. Cream Eyeliner in Black





It comes with a mini angled brush which actually quite useful


It has a huge dent already since I've been using it for a couple of weeks now. :) 


The formula is creamy and glides onto the skin well then dries quickly.


I ran my fingers across it and it didn't smudge! :D


Overall, I personally think this one's a good product. As I don't have any to compare it with, this review is practically based on my experience. I did experience some of it transferring to my lids (note that I have an oily lids) but it is acceptable as it does not happen all the time. The staying power is okay, does not smudge and does not create raccoon eyes. :) So far, the cream is not yet drying up so I think this will last me a good three months. :D The best thing of all, I don't have to spend a fortune just to have this! Yay! :D

Do you use cream/gel liners? What brand have you tried? And what brand do you wanna try? I would love to here your thoughts! Stay pretty!:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...