Saturday, February 4, 2012

Review: Nyx Megashine Lipgloss in Beige

Hello there! It's already February! The Love Month and also my birthday month. Oh crap! I'm getting older. Anyway, as much as I wanted to, I didn't get to my promise to post regularly. :/ But hey, here I am now! With this review. Check it out!

Nyx Megashine Lipgloss in Beige


I've been hearing raves about these lipglosses online especially this particular shade! And so I've been dying to have one for the longest time (it's always out of stock/sold out) so when I had the opportunity, I grabbed it right away!


Shade: Beige - medium pink
Consistency: creamy
Texture: not sticky unlike other lipglosses but moisturizing, light on lips
Finish: opaque, glossy(without shimmer)




The wand is very useful. It picks just the right amount of the product but you can also control how much product you want.


*swatch on direct light*


*swatch on indirect light*


*ingredients list*

Pros:
  • opaque and light on lips and not sticky
  • wide shade selection
  • moisturizing
  • very affordable (Php 199.00 from Starmaine Shop)
  • wand is very useful
Cons:
  • not available locally
  • some shades tend to be similar and because of the wide selection, you may want to collect them all :)
Overall, this lipgloss is a very good quality for its price. Just like any other Nyx products/lippies. I love this shade that I've been using this every single day since  I got it.  I just wish Nyx will be available here in the Philippines.

Do you have any Nyx product? What do you think about them? Do share your thoughts! :)

xx
Jen

1 comment:

anney said...

Looks really nice on your lips!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...