Monday, February 6, 2012

Moodboard: Love Month


*love letters* 
Seriously? lol



*sweets*



Pralines from Paulene Chocolats. Definitely gonna try some!



*fashion*



I seriously wanted to try this outfit. Ugh! I love it to bits! The sweater, the dress, the boots! =.=




This is actually the picture that inspired me to do this moodboard. I really waaaannnttt that hairstyle! But I really want to have that kind of style on the day my church wedding. ~.^

*and the dream date*


I love movies! Especially rom-coms. This kind of date is my dream date! Simply romantic. <3

This moodboard is obviously inspired by the upcoming Valentine's Day! One week to go and we're gonna celebrate the Heart's Day! Much love everyone! :*

p.s. Makeup inspiration for Vday is going to be in another post. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...