Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Miss Universe 2011!This made me proud to be a Filipina!



Congratulations to Ms. Angola Leila Lopes for winning the crown of Ms. Universe 2011!You're truly the emblem of the phrase "Black is Beauty".. And the possible reason of the demise of the Glutathione/Metathione and other whitening products industry..lol jk ;P 


And to our very own Ms. Shamcey Supsup who landed at 3rd Runner Up, Congratulations! Though she didn't bagged the title, being in the Top 5 made Filipinos proud already. :D

Aside from being a beauty queen, Shamcey Supsup is an Architect by profession. She graduated magna cum laude from the University of the Philippines and topped the 2010 Architecture Licensure Examination. Now that's beauty  and brains indeed!

At the Q & A Portion of the Miss U pageant, she was asked by the judge:

Vivica A. Fox: "Would you change your religious beliefs to marry the person that you love? Why or why not?"

Shamcey:  "If I had to change my religious beliefs, I would not marry the person that I love because the first person I love is God, who created me. I have my faith and my principles, and this is what makes me who I am. And if that person loves me, he should love my God, too."

Fast Facts:
Birthday: May 16, 1986
Age: 25
Hometown: General Santos City

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...